Automotive Case Study
Onepoint helps automotive data provider in Europe bring consistency in handling data on vehicle specification, parts and pricing across different geographies
Our client is a leading provider of data, solutions and business intelligence services to the global automotive manufacturers, fleet and finance companies.
Formed as a result of a merger in 2000, they have presence in 32 European countries and Australia, operating through 18 subsidiaries and eight distribution partners.
They have over 500 employees with headquarters in Switzerland.
Case Studies Category
ServiceTalend Enablement Services
- Data being the primary ingredient of their product and service offerings it was vital for them to ensure it was consistent, timely and reliable.
- To reduce the multiple systems with one common system.
- To reduce the time to produce output files for end customers.
- To stop loss of business renewal and opportunities.
- To support existing file and data formats but also enable faster generation of new and more flexible formats for clients.
- To offer more flexibility to their clients by extending the currently supported file and data formats to support.