Onepoint provides Japanese manufacturing giant with Talend Data Integration Expertise for their Global Web Centralization Project
Founded in early twentieth century, the client has been pioneer in breakthrough technology for nearly a century.
With a net sales of over US dollars 64 billion and over 200,000 employees they are one of the largest electronics product manufacturers in the world.
Headquartered in Osaka, Japan the client has over 500 companies spread out across the globe.
Case Studies Category
SolutionETL, Data Integration
ServiceTalend Enablement Services
- The client wanted to implement a global platform for publishing to the web. This would eliminate each country publishing at a local country level and would promote a unified strategy across the world.
- Ensure quality control by implementing a common reference data that would be managed collaboratively (i.e. created locally by countries but also with central oversight).
- To prepare multiple data pipelines that catered to different geographical regions.
- Being a global player they wanted a structure which supported ALL languages on the web.
- To enable faster generation of new and more flexible file and data formats whilst supporting existing file and data formats.