Digital Transformation Consulting Services
We define digital transformation as the business improvements that arise from digital technology such as:
- Data and application integration to achieve service oriented architecture (SOA).
- Social media.
- Big data.
- Artificial intelligence.
- Internet of Things.
- Digital ecosystems.
- Business process automation.
- Business intelligence & predictive analytics.
Areas of your business that will benefit
The main areas where these technologies can have a positive impact on your business are customer experience, operational processes and business models:
Digital technology enables you to create better experiences for your customers in a number of ways, by helping you to:
- Understand geographies and market segments.
- Listen to what people are saying on social media.
- Define customer journeys.
- Create hyper-targeted digital marketing campaigns.
- Build communities and loyalty.
- Run analytics to understand your data.
- Deliver a unified customer experience across multiple platforms.
Digital technology will also help drive top-line growth by enabling you to:
Improve sales conversations
Make customised, real-time offers
Integrate customer purchase data to provide more personalised sales and service
Make communication more contextual and relevant
Digital technology will radically transform the way your business operates. You can automate tasks, empower your employees to work independently and integrate far more effectively with partners and suppliers. You’ll also benefit from:
- Agile product development cycles.
- Maximum economies of scale.
- Modular manufacture to reduce wastage.
Happier, more productive employees
Digital technology enables people to work remotely, collaborate and share knowledge more easily and understand customers better.
Resulting from data-driven decision making, faster times to market and reduced drag caused by legacy systems.
Digitally modified businesses
These are businesses that have been ‘remastered’ with digital elements that improve areas such as customer experience and operational processes.
New Digital businesses
Where entire new, digital business models have been created, such as Uber, AirBnB and Facebook.
Businesses that have become global operations thanks to digital technology that enables services and knowledge to be cross-culturally shared.
Our digital transformation services
How we do it
Our rapid value method ensures that we maximise the return on your digital transformation investment and minimise risk. We do Proof of Value work to ensure that the solutions we propose will work for you. We create a roadmap toward implementation. Then we work quickly.