Reliable, well-resourced, flexible and secure
Drupal is a free, open-source content management platform powering millions of websites and applications. It’s built, used and supported by an active and diverse community of people around the world.
It’s used as a back-end framework for at least 2% of all websites worldwide, ranging from personal blogs to corporate, political, and government sites, including WhiteHouse.gov and data.gov.uk. It’s also used for knowledge management and business collaboration.
Although Drupal offers a sophisticated programming interface for developers, basic website installation and administration require no programming skills.
Drupal runs on any computing platform that supports both a web server capable of running PHP and a database to store content and settings.
Who uses Drupal?
Financial services – Voya Financial, Suncorp Group.
High tech – Twitter, Tesla.
NGO – Doctors without Borders, Red Cross.
Life sciences – Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson.
Public sector – Government of Australia, The White House.
Higher education – Oxford University, Harvard, Brown.
Entertainment – Warner Music Group, NBC.
Sports – PGA, Kentucky Derby, NBA.
Consumer – Puma, Timex.
- Zero licensing fees.
- Enterprise support through Acquia.
- Low hosting costs, and the availability of Drupal developer.
- Social media and user account integrations.
- Seamless integration with our video hosting provider.
- Mobile apps and flash games can interact with the database, including user authentication, submitting photos, retrieving account information, and more.
- You can combine blog posts with an e-commerce platform.
Further beneficial features
- Mature product with a huge user base.
- Open-source software.
- Highly customisable.
- Strong community support.
- Long term business security.
Drupal solutions options
Our Drupal consulting services
- Software Lifecycle Management / Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Responsive web design.