MapR Platforms offer a distributed file system in addition to an Apache Hadoop distribution; a complete set of data management tools; a database management system; and other associated software. As MapR couples analytics in real-time with operational applications, its technology runs on both public cloud computing services and commodity hardware.
- MapR Converged Data Platform
- MapR Streams
What does MapR provide?
Protection without duplicating the data.
Ease of data integration
Real Multi-Tenancy Including YARN
How it works
Hortonworks DataFlow™ analyses, collects, curates, and delivers real-time data from the Internet through an integrated network of devices, clickstreams, sensors, and log files.
Hortonworks Data Platform allows the creation of a secure enterprise data lake and provides the analytics a company needs to gain the capacity to innovate fast and powerful real-time business insights.
Improved ad targeting, analysis, forecasting, and optimization
Customer Segmentation Analysis
Customer Sentiment Analysis
Social Media Analysis
Superior Analytics Capability
Counterparty Risk Analytics
Credit Risk Assessment
360° Customer Service
360° Customer View
Loyalty Program Benefits
Key benefits of MapR
- System-wide high availability
- Real-time Streaming
- Ease of Data Integration
- Low total cost of ownership
- Consistent Snapshots
- Fine-grained security
Features of MapR
- Single cluster for file storage, streams, analytics, and database
- Utility-grade reliability
- Real-time operational analytics
- Persistence of streaming data
- Minimal administrative overheads
- Unified security
The MapR platform integrates Hadoop, Spark, and Apache Drill with real-time database abilities, event streaming, and scalable enterprise storage to power a modern generation of big data applications.
MapR Solution Options
- Network MapR Converged Data Platform
- Network Open Source Engine
- Network Commercial Engine
Our Hortonworks Consulting Services
- Software Lifecycle Management / Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- PoC (Proof of Concept)
- Managed services
Organisations Using MapR
AUDI, Act-On, American Express, Aadhaar, Ericsson, Experian, HP