Up to 50% Co-funding on your Talend PoC project
The ultimate technology improvement accelerator now from Onepoint – with as much as 50% co-funding on your proof of concept (PoC) Talend data-related projects
Use Cases of Talend
- Single common platform for application integration.
- Seamless flow of data across the organisation.
Feature rich platform with a large list built-in connectors.
Custom solutions for application integration.
Central orchestration platform.
Add flexibility to your IT landscape.
About the Talend Data Project Co-Fund Offer
Onepoint launch the ultimate technology improvement accelerator – offering as much as 50% co-funding on your PoC Talend data related projects.
- Confidence from knowing we share your risks as a co-funding partner, demonstrating our conviction that you’ll achieve effective outcomes.
- Faster client support and buy-in from internal or external stakeholders through our co-fund PoC service.
- Extended available funding allows you to speed up execution or increase the scope of your objectives and accelerate technology improvements.
- The ability to test potential solutions to problems you currently have or could have and to understand the scalability of a solution.
- The ability to derive a greater ROI plus a deeper understanding of your costs and dependencies – PoCs often reveal “unknown items” of additional value during assessment and implementation.
- A project team comprising seasoned solution and enterprise architects and senior project directors to ensure 100% success in delivery.
- A project team who provide full SLDC-based service delivery, removing as many dependencies and risks as possible and delivering “maximum value at speed”.
Technology where we offer project co-funding for PoC services
Take advantage of our extended co-fund service, in relation to data-related projects. We now cover the following data-related products and technologies:
- Talend Data integration (ETL)
- Talend Big Data Integration (real and latency-based data)
- Talend Master Data Management
- Talend Data quality
- Talend Application integration (ESB)
- Neo4j graph database
- Big Data – Cloudera Hadoop
- Big Data – Horton Works Hadoop
- Big Data – MapR Hadoop
(Onepoint’s PoC co-funding offer is subject to qualifying conditions. Please contact Jason@onepointltd.com for more information.)
About our PoC services – what is a proof of concept?
Obtain a rapid return on your technology investment – A PoC can help you to work out the potential value of a technological innovation or an investment in improvement before you sign up for a full value-scaled project.
A PoC gives you support for technology and business improvement budgets, and can also serve as a helpful research and development tool that lets you see the potential for further added value.
How a PoC can benefit your organisation
We use a PoC to show you whether changing or improving your technology will deliver the desired results for your organisation. During a typical 10-day PoC period, we identify a suitable technology solution which, when scaled, will deliver considerable added value to your organisation.
We’ll use value stream analysis to minimise your risk and create or add value, so that you can maximise your ROI. This includes business value levers, such as marketing, wherein you have annualised expenses and income, recency/frequency/monetary (RFM) value, decile analysis, k-means clustering, or examination of data quality. In addition, you’ll have access to comprehensive resources which address your needs at every point of your software development life cycle.