Intuitive, easy to use and easy to understand
Tableau offers rapid-fire business intelligence that allows you to analyse data quickly, whatever industry you work in.
Its intuitive user interface means there’s no need for canned reports, dashboard widgets or templates to get started. All you need is your data and the questions you want to answer.
Below you’ll discover examples of what you can use Tableau for. But with over 10,000 customers using Tableau, these merely scratch the surface.
What you can use Tableau for
Mobile Business Intelligence.
Create visual analysis.
Big Data Analysis.
Facebook, Twitter and Social Media analytics.
Survey analysis, time series analysis.
- Automated reports mean less time spent reshaping data.
- Understand the customer journey and make data-driven decisions.
- Real-time analytics let you make staffing decisions on the fly.
- Tailor content and products to your customers’ needs.
- Easy to use drag and drop interface.
- Makes data visualisation accessible.
Open-source commercial software for data analysis, data visualisation and business intelligence.
- Tableau Desktop lets you explore and visualise any data in minutes.
- Tableau Server is an online and mobile business intelligence solution.
- Tableau Online is a hosted version of Tableau Server, with no setup required.
Our Tableau Consulting Services:
- Software Lifecycle Management / Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- AWS Cloud Hosting.