Onepoint Talend Digital Starter (including proof of concept) and Accelerator Programme
This service is intended to kick start Talend projects quickly and efficiently. Based on best practices, it ensures that the classic Talend implementation mistakes are avoided, and allows quick identification of the setup that best meets your business requirements, with the option of a proof of concept (PoC) to assess the feasibility of your project.
Who it’s for
This service is typically employed to support organisations starting a new implementation of Talend or seeking to enhance their data management technology stack with Talend products.
- People skills / capability requirements.
- Ad hoc mentoring / training.
- Baseline deployment architecture.
- Set up of development environment and provision of development standards / best practices.
- Talend product selection.
- Help in evaluating technology and deciding if it’s right for your needs.
- Time boxed Proofs of Concept using Talend Open Studio or trial licences enabling clients to evaluate product fitment by solving a business problem.
- Requirements analysis.Voice of business and voice of customer (data and performance issues, key business value levers).
- Scope agreed and sign off.
- Work implemented and governed by our project management and change request process.
- Checkpoint reporting on resource consumption and suggested change / improvements.
- Review and identification of other improvements based on pareto approach outside of original scope.
- Project close.
- Ongoing support and maintenance.
Client Value Proposition
- Accelerate project velocity and ROI.
- Quick Talend project set up and can be used for setting up development and production baseline deployment.
- Access to full SDLC Talend developers / solutions architect resource.
- Mentoring on the job to solve customer issues.
- Controlled cost and fast demonstration of where Talend will add value.
- Employ industry best practices and achieve optimised outcomes.