Onepoint Talend Assurance and Optimisation Service
This service is designed to evaluate existing implementations of the Talend product suite in order to ensure that the systems and processes are operating effectively to meet your goals and objectives.
Who it’s for:
- Organisations seeking to enable the full potential of an existing Talend implementation to further enhance management of the data lifecycle.
- Organisations wishing to verify that their Talend implementation is appropriate, efficient, reliable and adequately controlled to ensure the integrity of data throughout its lifecycle.
- Organisations needing to upgrade and requiring support with defining an upgrade strategy and process.
- Audit current Talend deployments, validate against industry best practices and recommend a roadmap for improvements.
- Optimise existing Talend deployments to adapt to changing business needs.
- Upgrade service to the subscription and platform productions, or from legacy to latest versions of the deployed Talend products, including training and mentoring.
- Requirements analysis.
- Voice of business and voice of customer (data and performance issues, key business value levers).
- Scope agreed and sign off.
- Work implemented and governed by our project management and change request process.
- Implement/ support project to meet business needs.
- Checkpoint reporting on resource consumption and suggested change / improvements.
- Review and identification of other improvements based on pareto approach outside of original scope.
- Project close and handover.
- Ongoing support and maintenance.
Client Value Proposition
- Accelerate business improvement velocity and ROI.
- Access to full SDLC Talend expert developers / solutions architect resource.
- Ensure that Talend development and deployment are aligned to industry best practice with optimised outcomes.