VMware virtualises computing, from the data centre to the cloud to mobile devices, to help our customers be more agile, responsive, and profitable.
VMware, Inc. provides cloud and virtualisation software and services. Virtualisation technology increases efficiency in your data centre by enabling today’s x86 servers to run multiple operating systems and applications. Workloads get deployed faster, performance and availability increase and operations become automated, resulting in IT that’s simpler to manage and less costly to own and operate.
Use Cases for VMWare
Virtualisation infrastructure platform.
Minimise system downtime, drive up consolidation ratios and spend far less time on tedious manual tasks.
Buffalo Public Schools is providing its students with anytime, anywhere access to coursework and technology.
Synergent created a cloud-based multi-tenant environment.
VIF gained vastly higher availability and near-unlimited scalability, improved resource utilisation by 300 percent and reduced its IT systems management workload.
Key benefits of VMWare
- Reduce capital and operational costs.
- Enhance business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities for your virtualised infrastructure.
- Virtualise business critical applications and databases.
Features of VMWare
- Offers infrastructure services as well as application services.
- Comprehensive virtualised server.
- Storage and network resources.
- Built-in service level controls.
- Administration of infrastructure and application service.
- Automation of day-to-day operational tasks.
VMware’s desktop software runs on Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac OS X, with bare-metal enterprise software hypervisors for servers, VMware ESX and VMware ESXi, that run directly on server hardware without requiring an additional underlying operating system.
Vmware solutions options:
- Network virtualisation.
- Desktop virtualisation.
- Application virtualisation.
- Storage virtualisation.
Our Vmware consulting services
- Managed Services.
Organisations Using VMWare
Autotrader.com, National Physician Services, Buffalo Public Schools