Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a collection of remote computing services, also called web services, which make up a cloud computing platform offered by Amazon.com. Based in 11 geographical regions throughout the world, the best known of these services are Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3. AWS clients can access large computing capacity without having to build their own physical server farms.
AWS includes a broad set of global computing, storage, database, analytics, application, and deployment services that help organisations move more quickly, lower their IT costs and scale applications. These services are trusted by both established enterprises and start-ups to power a wide range of workloads, including web and mobile applications, data processing and warehousing, storage, archiving and many others.
Use Cases for AWS
Build and maintain a service to analyse genomics data with 99.9% uptime.
Build an enterprise-grade product.
Build scalable, high-performance websites with a wide range of services geared for modern web applications.
You receive a virtual environment that lets you load the software and services your application requires.
You have access to computing and storage resources when you need them.
Key Benefits of AWS
- Cost-effective solutions with more innovation.
- Migrate existing web properties to the cloud.
- Deliver a common technology platform for websites with regional content delivery architecture.
- Maintain a highly responsive system.
Features of AWS
- Cloud-based computing services that scale up and down automatically.
- Low-cost data storage with high durability and availability.
- Fully managed relational and NoSQL database services.
- Fully managed in-memory caching as a service.
- Fully managed petabyte-scale data-warehouse service.
- Networking services enabling you to create a logically isolated network.
- Managed service that allows you to connect your AWS resources with an existing on-premises Microsoft Active Directory.
- Cloud based analytics services to help you process and analyse any volume of data.
- A variety of managed services to use with your applications including services that provide application streaming, queueing, push notification, email delivery, and transcoding.
- Services to help with the deployment and management of your applications.
- Simple user identity and data synchronisation service.
- Fully managed desktop computing service in the cloud.
- One-on-one, fast-response support channel that is staffed 24x7x365 with experienced and technical support engineers.
- An online store that helps customers find, buy, and immediately start using the software and services they need to build products and run their businesses.
AWS solutions options
Websites, Backup & recovery, Archiving, Disaster recovery, Development and testing, Big data, High performance computing, Databases, Digital marketing, Ecommerce, Media & entertainment, Mobile services, Enterprise IT, Business applications, Content delivery, Health, Gaming.
AWS consulting services
- Managed services.