The most widely used BPM process-based application platform
Bonita BPM is an open-source business process management and workflow suite. It makes connecting people, systems, and day-to-day work easy and the job of building process-driven business applications faster than ever.
With Bonitasoft, it’s easier to collaborate and involve business stakeholders in creating a process model together. You can build and test the model in actual environments, and simulate alternative models to optimise your processes.
The rich set of connectors used to link processes to existing information systems means there is minimal need for custom coding.
The process model can then be turned into a complete application with monitoring and reporting, to ensure that processes and people are operating at peak productivity.
The Bonita Portal is flexible for both mobile and desktop users, and its clustering capability works well with complex designs.
Where people use Bonitasoft
Banking and Insurance.
- Eliminates printing, counting and computation errors.
- Speeds up delivery time.
- Cuts down on production costs.
- No limits on the number of process users.
- Requires no advanced coding skills.
- Provides appropriate information at all levels of the process.
- Error reports produced on demand, so it is clear when and where errors occur.
- Multi-tenanted to provide multiple business units with their own individual processes.
- Monitor the health of your process applications in real time.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Human Resources.
- Contract management.
- Creating high-tech workflows and spreadsheets similar to document creation using Microsoft Excel and/or Apple Automator.
- Advanced integration tools.
- Dynamic web form design.
Open-source software with community and subscription editions.
Bonitasoft solutions options
- Bonita BPM Studio.
- Bonita BPM Portal.
- Bonita BPM Engine.
Our Bonitasoft consulting services
- Software Lifecycle Management / Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Proof of concept (PoC).
- Cloud / hosting environment.
- Process modelling.