Cloud Certified SysOps Admin – No Agencies
An opportunity has arisen for an “AWS/Azure certified SysOps administrator” to work for Onepoint in India (Pune). You will be joining a team that has been at the cutting edge of open source based solutions. You’ll be working on challenging and high profile projects on AWS/Azure using Java and data integration products especially Talend, with some of the most creative technologists in the industry. With various other partnerships with Talend, Adobe, Confluent, RapidMiner, MongoDB, ElasticSearch and Hadoop vendors we aim to be a leader in the Digital and Data Management solutions space. This organisation offers a family like environment, international opportunities, freedom to flourish and an autonomous style of working.
Our reputation in the industry is second to none in the area of Enterprise Architecture & Open Source based Solutions. As a member of a very bright technology team you will have strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery. You will be responsible for designing, developing, deploying and maintaining innovative solutions on Azure.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Focus on technical career path.
- English – Fluent written and spoken.
- High standard of verbal and written communication.
- Good analytical skills.
- Flexible, can-do and self-starter who loves and thrives on new technologies, capable of taking and completing tasks on their own.
- Mobility required with international working options as well.
- Proven and demonstrable track record in AWS/Azure deployment and monitoring and Linux (Redhat RHCE or equivalent).
- Detect and resolve OS-level issues (e.g. disk space/corruption) and also recover AWS/Azure instances in fault conditions.
- AWS / Azure Certifications.
- Exposure to data management and integration especially ETL, ESB, MDM, Data Quality and Data Profiling.
- Chef/Puppet/Ansible and Powershell.
- Docker/Kubernetes deployments on Azure AKS or AWS ECS
- Talend Data Integration Administration.
- ITIL Certification. At least Foundation.
- Knowledge about Hadoop ecosystem is beneficial.
- Knowledge of Talend or other Data Management / Integration solutions is beneficial.
- Exposure to variety of database management systems (i.e. MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL, Mongo etc.).
- Exposure to search frameworks (i.e. Elasticsearch, Solr, Lucene).
Main Benefits & Perks
- Training (on the job and products will be provided).
- Flexible working hours within core working hours.
- Actively encouraged in decision making at all levels.
- Open door policy to senior management.
- Assigned mentor for self-development.
- 18 days annual leave.
- Contributory pension.
- Market Salary.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company Description – Onepoint Consulting
Onepoint Consulting (www.onepointltd.com) was established in 2005 as a specialist consultancy providing services around ICT strategy, enterprise architecture, and open source based systems integration. We provide consultancy and implementation services in a number of areas:
- Technology and ICT strategy.
- Enterprise architecture: review, definition and implementation.
- Use of open source software and provide consulting and implementation services especially in Data Management and Data Analytics including Big & Fast Data, Data Quality, Master Data Management
- Digital Marketing Solutions.
The core team consists of individuals with over 25 years’ experience of working with Corporations and SMEs:
- The team has experience of working for leading systems integration and Big 5 consultancies including Logica CMG, Andersen and Deloitte.
- The team has global experience of working for FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 clients in Media, Telco, Finance, Life Sciences, Legal, Pharmaceuticals, Automotive, Travel, Hospitality as well as Local and Central Government.
Unlike other consultancies, the core team has worked together for many years.
Onepoint’s clients outside of the charity and non-profits include TUI Group, Carnival, FlightCentre, Google, SITA.AERO, Travis Perkins, UK Broadband, Autovista, Tesco Telecom, Belron, Eircom, Carphone Warehouse, AOL Broadband, Reliance Jio, Kurtosys and Network Rail Telecom.