Analytics & insights
Business analytics lets you make decisions quickly, frequently and in real-time with the required support, by analysing and seeking insights from the data which comes in various formats like structured, semi-structured or unstructured. In fast-moving industries, the ability to make the right decisions in real-time creates a genuine competitive advantage for any organisation.
Data analytics focuses on processing and performing statistical analysis of existing datasets. Analysts concentrate on creating methods to capture, process, and organise data to uncover actionable insights for current problems, and establishing the best way to present or visualise this data.
- Data-driven decision
- Descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Defining and calculating business KPI (Key Performance Indicators)
- Text analytics
- Real-time data exploration
- Reporting & analytical efficiency
- Analysing business performance
- Improve operational efficiency
- Increase competitive advantage
- Increase in revenue
- Data privacy
- Piling of historical data
- Misuse of information
Architecting and designing BI (Business Intelligence) solutions (including roadmap)
- Defining framework for organising data
- Decide information management and technology components for BI and analytics
- Roadmap assessment of the current state of BI and advice for future
Domain-specific analytic solution
Onepoint can help in different domain specific Analytic solutions –
- Banking & Finance: Risk and fraud analytics, financial analytics
- Healthcare: Healthcare analytics, Patient analytics
- Retail: Behavioral analytics, Customer journey analytics
- Marking analytics, HR (Human Resources) analytics etc.
Can include one or more of the following – data/text mining, forecasting, semantic analytics, sentiment analytics, NLP (Natural language processing) etc.
Monitoring and setup threshold alert notifications
- Building monitoring dashboards for KPI (Key Performance Indicators)
- Alert mechanism for any deviation in threshold parameters – helps in prevention of unforeseen circumstances
Proof of Concepts (PoCs)
- Including, sales analysis for retail business across web, catalog and stores
- Implement use case for analytics in different domains (finance, sales, marketing etc.)
- KPI based analytics and building dashboards for CXO for business decision
- Use case for text analysis, forecasting and time series analysis
Power BI - help connect disparate data sets, transform and clean the data into a data model and create charts or graphs to provide visuals of the data.
Google Data Studio - allows you to transform your data into appealing and informative reports for your audience.
Tableau - helps in simplifying raw data into the very easily understandable format.
Amazon QuickSight - Amazon Web Services utility that allows a company to create and analyze visualizations of its customers' data
Analytics & insights
Business Analytics lets you make decisions quickly, frequently and in real time with the comprised support by analysing and seeking insights from the data which comes in various formats like structured, semi structured or unstructured. In fast-moving industries, the ability to make the right decisions in real-time creates genuine competitive advantage for any organization.
Data analytics focuses on processing and performing statistical analysis on existing datasets. Analysts concentrate on creating methods to capture, process, and organize data to uncover actionable insights for current problems, and establishing the best way to present or visualise this data.