Magento is an open-source content management system for ecommerce websites.
Magento is an open-source content management system for ecommerce websites. Magento’s flexible, feature-rich open source and enterprise ecommerce solutions help you get the most from your online channel.
The Enterprise Edition has the following benefits: flexibility to create rich consumer experiences; back-end workflows that are tailored to your business; hundreds of extensions; open architecture that is integrated with other ecommerce solutions; a network of partners and certified developers giving you expert support, training and consulting services.
Use Cases for Magento
Fashion brand – Responsive Design.
B2B commerce sites – Seamless.
On-brand experience – Bigger sales.
Syncing online and offline.
Personalised B2C and B2B site experiences.
- Seamless brand experience between sites.
- Streamline ordering.
- Reduced development costs.
- Flexible base for future development.
- Able to maximise brand for customer engagement.
- Deliver safe, convenient shopping experiences.
- Deliver a smooth checkout process across multiple storefronts and devices.
- Allows superior upselling and cross-selling through ‘frequently bought together’ suggestions.
Magento solutions options
- Community Edition – Open-source.
- Enterprise Edition.
Our Magento consulting services
- Software Lifecycle Management / Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Responsive web design.