Targeted, multi-channel product information management
Pimcore is a free, open-source web content management platform for creating and managing web applications and digital presences.
It’s being positioned as an open-source suite for customer experience management (CEM or CXM). It’s based on PHP, the Zend Framework and MySQL as the database layer.
When to use Pimcore
Web Content Management.
Product Information Management.
Product Catalogue Management.
Customer-specific catalogue, pricings and availabilities.
Configurable shopping cart implementations such as multi-client shopping carts.
Configurable product search and navigation.
Configure individual reports and additional dashboards.
- Responsive web design out of the box.
- You can create a personalised experience for each visitor.
- Multi-language support.
- Add an unlimited amount of properties to content, assets, objects and more.
- Connect anything – flexible API for easy integration and connecting with existing accounts, CRM and management information systems.
- Configure products and categories to present the best user experience possible.
- Filter products by category, product group, landing pages etc.
- Create automatic and manual recommendations based on product viewed.
- Built in newsletter module.
- Multi-channel publishing.
- Consolidate products into single catalogue.
- You can build print quality service or factsheets.
- Zend Framework.
Pimcore solutions options:
Our Pimcore consulting services
- Software Lifecycle Management / Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Porting to new server.
- Integration & Customisation.
- Responsive web design.