Specifically designed for smaller to medium sized firms to manage workflows
ProcessMaker is a cost-effective and easy to use open source BPM application. It can help organisations of all sizes to design, automate and deploy business processes (or workflows) of various kinds.
ProcessMaker features an extensive toolbox that lets users easily create digital forms and map out fully functioning workflows.
The software is completely web-based and accessed via any web browser, making it simple to manage and coordinate workflows throughout entire organisations.
ProcessMaker can also interact with other applications and systems such as:
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP).
- Business intelligence (BI).
- Customer relationship management (CRM).
- Document management software.
Who chooses ProcessMaker – and why?
Business analysts choose ProcessMaker because it allows them to accomplish more and communicate with their technical teams more efficiently.
System administrators choose it because they don’t have to spend a lot of time programming, thanks to its intuitive point-and-click interface.
Users prefer ProcessMaker because it is so easy to use.
ProcessMaker is extremely efficient, lightweight and has one of the lowest overheads of any workflow software in the industry.
As it is open source, enterprise clients can take advantage of a fully supported, high-quality BPM suite.
Use ProcessMaker and you’ll join a group of customers on five continents, working across a variety of industries including:
- Finance and government.
Use Cases for ProcessMaker
Finance and Administrative.
Compliance and Regulation.
Marketing and Sales.
Key Benefits of ProcessMaker
- Automating tasks.
- Risk Reduction From Human Error.
- Improved employee efficiency.
- Better response time to customer queries.
- Better communication and collaboration throughout the process.
- Less waiting time and processing time for the customer due to automated, trackable processes.
- Increased information security.
Features of ProcessMaker
- Create workflow maps with an easy drag-and-drop process designer.
- Design custom forms for all organisational processes.
- Build any type of output document.
- Create Roles, Groups, and Departments to fully customise your solution.
- Track the progress of requests.
- Users can easily store and retrieve files that have been uploaded to ProcessMaker or created by ProcessMaker as part of a business process.
Open-source workflow software
ProcessMaker solutions options
- ProcessMaker Open Source.
- ProcessMaker Cloud Edition – Trial version – Cloud Pricing.
- ProcessMaker On-Premise Enterprise Editions – Enterprise Pricing.
Our ProcessMaker consulting services
- Software Lifecycle Management / Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Proof of concept (PoC).
- Cloud / hosting environment.
- Process modelling.