We approach digital transformation and maximising your investment in it by focusing on the following key areas:
We find and create new technology and services to improve our clients’ businesses and/or operating models. For example, a cloud-based, bank-grade, mobile peer-to-peer money remittance system, and predictive algorithms to model the impact of digital sales.
Aligning IT with business
We ensure that our clients maximise their return on investment by aligning IT organisation with their business strategies.
Digital business leadership
We provide the insight, structure and processes to help our clients benefit from digital innovation. This could include anything from board-level workshops to optimised customer experience programmes.
The methods we use are tailored to each individual client. These include:
- Agile software craftsmanship.
- Lean startup and business value proposition (using Business Model Canvas).
- Value mapping and value stream analysis.
- Enterprise architecture methods such as TOGAF.
- Business process modelling (using BPMN), business capability mapping, customer journey mapping.
- Business Strategy management and measurement using balance score card.
- Industry frameworks such as Frameworx.
- IT operations and governance frameworks such as ITIL and COBIT.
- Programme and project management methods such as PRINCE and Scrum.
- Security methods (ISO27K).
- Data science/analytics via linear regression, logistic regression, knn method, naïve bayes, decision trees, random forests, neural networks, support vector machines, meta learning, bagging and boosting.