Digital Marketer Case Study
Onepoint helps global digital provider of financial data to implement complex ETL workflows at scale.
Our client is a global provider of digital marketing and client reporting tools. Founded in 2002 in London, they offer a broad range of fund marketing, investor servicing solutions, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plan.
With a team of over 100 highly skilled employees experienced in Asset Management Headquartered in New York, the client has regional business offices spread across London, Reno and Cape Town and India.
- To have an unified data model to drive their future data services.
- To process high volumes of data.
- To improve the quality of data processing.
- To support a wide variety of file formats.
- And quickly adapt to changing business requirements.