Your privacy is important to us. This page provides you with information about the cookies that are used on onepointltd.com, and gives you the tools and knowledge to manage them.
- What are cookies?
- Types of cookies
- Which cookies does Onepoint use?
- What happens if I opt out of all cookies?
- How do I opt out of cookies?
2) Types of cookiesSession (or Transient) CookiesA session cookie lasts only for the duration of a user’s visit to a website. A web browser normally deletes session cookies when the user leaves the website and closes the browser. The cookies become inaccessible after the session has been inactive for a time, and are automatically deleted from your computer when the browser is closed. Session cookies allow you to move from page to page without having to login or re-submit details each time.Persistent (or Permanent) CookiesPersistent cookies are stored on the user’s computer and are not deleted when the browser is closed. These cookies are used to record your preferences in order to present information relevant to you the next time you visit the website. They are also used to collect information about numbers of visitors, the average time spent on a particular page, and to analyse shopping behaviour on the website. This information is used to find out how well the website works and where it can be improved.Flash Cookies (or Locally Shared Objects)You probably have Adobe Flash installed on your computer. Websites that contain Flash can store small files on your computer that are used in the same way as cookies. Flash cookies can also back up data stored in other cookies. When you delete cookies, your Flash cookies are not affected. So a website may still recognise you if it backed up deleted cookies information in a Flash cookie.Sharing with social networksThis allows you to share details of our products and services with your friends via social networks like Twitter and Facebook, and such companies may store a cookie on your computer. Find out more about these companies’ policies here:https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/https://twitter.com/privacyhttps://www.google.com/intl/en-GB/policies/privacy/
3) Which cookies does onepointltd.com use?Onepoint uses Content Management System cookies (PHP session 1st party cookies) and Analytics and performance 3rd party cookies.
3a. Essential cookiesWhat they’re for: They’re necessary for the operation of our website. Where they come from: CMS (content management system) How long they last: Essential cookies cannot be turned off, but they should be deleted when you close your browser.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Provider||Purpose||DURATION|
|PHPSESSID||CMS||Cookie generated by applications based on PHP language||Session|
3b. Analytics and performance cookiesThese cookies are currently:
What they’re for: To help us to understand how our website is being used and the number of users of our website. We use this information to improve our website and make it easier for you to navigate, enabling us to operate a continual improvement programme.Where they come from: Google Analytics, LeadBoxer, LinkedIn and AlbacrossHow long they last: Most will expire when you close your browser as long as it’s set up to delete them automatically. Otherwise, some cookies will last for up to two years from your last visit to our website, as shown above.What if I opt-in and then opt-out later: Alternatively you can turn analytics and performance cookies on or off using the toggle button above if you later wish to opt-out from analytics and performance cookies. Please keep in mind that by later opting-out some cookies may remain in your browser. You will kindly have to remove these cookies manually; after doing that no cookies should remain even after re-visiting one of our pages.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Provider||Purpose||DURATION|
|_ga||Google Analytics||This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier.||26 months|
|_gat||Google Analytics||Used to throttle request rate – limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites.||1 minute|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users.||24 hours|
|_otpe||LeadBoxer||Used to store the previous event before landing on the current page||30 minutes|
|mf_[session]||Mouseflow||1st party cookies, session lifetime: A cookie for identifying the browser session.||This cookie identifies the browser session while it happens. The cookie is deleted as soon as the session ends, meaning when the user leaves the website.|
|mf_user||Mouseflow||1st party cookie, persistent: A cookie for checking if the user is new or returning.||90 days|
|Used to distinguish users.|
|Albacross||Used to distinguish users.|
|_CAN_BId||CANDDi||This is the User Identification cookie. This holds a unique (32-character) reference which identifies this visitor each time that they return to your site.||This cookie is held for a 10-year duration. In reality users upgrade their browsers (which clears their cookies) within this time.|
|CAN_FCld||CANDDi||This is the User Identification cookie. This holds a unique (32-character) reference which identifies this visitor each time that they return to your site.||This cookie is held for a 10-year duration. In reality users upgrade their browsers (which clears their cookies) within this time.|
|CAN_SId||CANDDi||This is the Session Identification cookie. This holds a unique (32-character) reference which allows CANDDi to relate all the current tracking to a single Session.||This cookie is held for 30-minutes|