This is the website of Onepoint Consulting Limited.
Our postal address is
Alpha House, Unit 14
100 Villiers Road
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
or you can reach us by telephone at +44 (0) 2031 986 699
Onepoint Consulting Limited may be referred to in this document as “Onepoint”, “we”, “our” or “us”, and this website may be referred as “the website”.
Onepoint offers consulting services pertaining to but not limited to IT Strategy, Open Source Strategy and Services, Enterprise Architecture, Software Process Improvement and Programme Management.
Onepoint uses reasonable measures to ensure maximum availability of the website. There may however be times when it will not be available because of maintenance, upgrades and emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment beyond the control of Onepoint. Every reasonable step will be taken by us to minimise such disruption where it is within our reasonable control. You agree that Onepoint shall not be liable to you for any loss occurring out of modification or the unavailability of the website.
All brand, product and service names used on this website which identify us or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Onepoint and/or the relevant third parties. Nothing on this website shall be deemed to confer on any person any licence or right with respect to any image, logo or name appearing on it, except where stated otherwise in our Copyright Policy.
Please see our Copyright Policy for how to contact us about any infringement of rights.
From time to time Onepoint may provide links that will take you to third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience. If you decide to access linked websites you do so at your own risk. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the content on other websites, or the availability of other websites, and you agree that Onepoint is not liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer by using other websites.
We reserve the right to amend all our terms and conditions from time to time with or without prior notice. Our clients are responsible for checking updated policies by visiting our website. If you continue to use the website once you have viewed such updates, you will be deemed to have accepted the updated versions.
All our policies shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and subject to jurisdiction local to Onepoint.
Our terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between Onepoint and you, the visitor, with respect to your use of the website. Onepoint’s failure to enforce any right or provision in these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If a court should find that one or more right or provision contained in this document is invalid, you agree that the remainder of the terms and conditions shall be enforceable.
You agree not to use this website:
- for any unlawful purposes.
- to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit or communicate any material that is obscene, offensive, blasphemous, pornographic, unlawful, threatening, menacing, abusive, harmful, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, illegal or otherwise objectionable.
- to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit or communicate any material that you do not have a right to transmit or communicate under any contractual or fiduciary relationship, or which infringes any copyright, trade mark, patent or other intellectual property right or any moral right of any party, including but not limited to Onepoint.
- to harm minors in any way, including, but not limited to, enabling content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws and laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct.
- to forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the website.
- to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material which is likely to cause harm to Onepoint’s or anyone else’s computer systems, including but not limited to material which contains any virus, code, worm, data or other files or programs designed to damage or allow unauthorised access to the website which may cause any defect, error, malfunction or corruption to the website.
- to interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with or disrupt) this website or servers or networks connected to this website, or to disregard any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks in connection with this website.
- to provide any information to Onepoint that is false or misleading, that attempts to hide your identity or that you do not have the right to disclose.
You agree that Onepoint may at any time without notice move or suspend any part of the website; or refuse to respond to any query or fulfill any order in full or in part, or block your email from using Onepoint’s services, if in Onepoint’s sole discretion, you fail to comply with any of these Terms or if a competent regulatory authority requires us to do so.
For any questions regarding this policy, please email email@example.com.