Indian Telcom SDL Case Study
Onepoint helps improve the digital engagement and commence customer experience journey for an Indian broadband and telecommunications company.
Our client is an Indian broadband and telecommunications company headquartered in Mumbai, India. A subsidiary of India’s largest private sector company, the group’s annual revenues is in excess of US$ 70.75 billion. It is the first telecom operator to hold pan India Unified License, with Broadband Wireless Access (‘BWA’) spectrum for commercial Long-Term Evolution (LTE) . It has been awarded with a Facility Based Operator License (“FBO License”) in Singapore. With an investment of $2.7 billion (₹18,000 crore) so far and an army of 10,000 strong employees it is one of the largest well funded startups.
Case Studies Category
TechnologySDL, Elastic search, Java, AngularJS
SolutionCMS, Search solutions
ServiceArchitecture Services, System Integration Services, Software Development
The Business Drivers
Our Client set out to
- Acquire and retain customers in a fiercely competitive market, the technology deployed was to enable the client to acquire several hundred million subscribers.
- Gain and retain customer loyalty.
- Get customers to become brand ambassadors.
- Become a customer centric organization.
- To embrace digital technologies to enhance customer experience.
- Provide multiple channels for customers to engage.
- Go the extra mile for the customer.
- Use data to provide contextual and relevant customer experience.