The R environment is an integrated suite of software services for data manipulation, calculation and graphical display.
R is a free software environment for statistical computing and graphics. It compiles and runs on a wide variety of UNIX, Windows and MacOS platforms.
Use Cases for R
Calculate return on investment (ROI) on advertising campaigns.
Make online advertising more effective.
Analysis of human rights data.
Creates motion charts to illustrate analyses to investors.
Key benefits of R
- Represent complex data using charts and graphs.
- Custom charting capabilities.
- Can be used to create data analyses faster.
- Has the flexibility to mix-and-match models for the best results.
- Optimise portfolios, analyses genomic sequences and can predict component failure times.
Features of R
Environment for statistical computing and graphics.
Open-source software under Apache Licence
Our R solutions:
Our R consulting services
- Software Lifecycle Management / Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- AWS Cloud Hosting.
Organisations Using R
ANZ Bank, Bank of America, Benetech, Bing, CESCE, Facebook, Ford Motor Company and more.